Tuesday 27 October 2015

Sidetracked.

Today was sort of scheduled to get back on track with the website redesign and relaunch. (Short version: I'm running the webshop on Joomla, and I need to do a thorough update on the shop software - which needs some preparation, and also a new template, so I'm looking into that.) Unfortunately, all kinds of things did not go as planned... as in there were server errors, and a version that had been running smoothly before did not run anymore at all.

So. I'm still looking for a design solution that will work properly for a blog function, the webshop and my general site; the templates I've found until now don't really cut the mustard, but I am running out of patience with looking for the perfect solution. Instead, I want this thing over and dealt with.

And just like every time I'm working on something like that, it is amazing how much time gets eaten up by trying to get something running. Even if it ran before... or maybe I should say especially if it ran before.

Tomorrow: Another try. With nicer outcomes (hopefully). Today, though, for calming my nerves and for making you smile, have a picture of a sleepy cat:




1 comment:

Cathy Raymond said...

Aw, what a beautiful photo of your cat! One good cat photo deserves another, so here's a link to a photo of my cat: https://plus.google.com/103483555539158593557/posts/Wi8J1ATJLzJ?pid=6166301014749315234&oid=108967323530519754654&authkey=COW0vO2TieyUcQ