Thursday 5 April 2012

Not much new.

There's not much new to tell - as could have been expected, I did not finish off that long list of small things to take care of yesterday. I'm also waiting for a call from a car repair shop, since the last drive included a nasty stone impact that left a crater in the windscreen glass. At least my backup is finished (it took most of yesterday) and I can start migrating to the larger hard disk. Yay space!

Apart from that, I am thinking hard about how to fine-tune my display of goods for the markets and events. I have a few ideas, but I have not decided completely yet... luckily, there's still a bit more than two weeks left before the next event. Which will be Freienfels - and I am looking forward to going there, meeting old (and new) friends, and having a good time as usual!

No comments: