Friday 22 July 2011

Getting ready to shop?

I've been really busy and have gotten the shop up to the testing stages. A few more photos, a few more entries, getting rid of the last couple of glitches and a test buy with Paypal, and the shop will be ready to get online. It will be a completely German version only at first, because Holy St. Bureaucracy has determined that to have an English language shop, you also need to have English language terms and conditions in addition to all the item descriptions and stuff, and I haven't gotten around to doing the legalese translation work yet. There's pics of most things, though, so you should be able to browse even if you do not have any German.

I'm really looking forward to getting this finally up and running and off my to-do-list, since it has eaten a lot of my time already. I've learned a huge amount of stuff at the same time, though - including muddling around in the innards of php scripts and tweaking css files, and it's always nice to learn something new.

If you have been waiting to order something from the shop and would be willing to do so during the test run, please contact me - I would be happy to have a test buyer or two during the next days.

No comments: