Wednesday 17 November 2010

What? Not again?

A week or so ago, I chanced to look on the blog archive thingie on the sidebar, and it occurred to me that

a) the year 2010 is almost over - it's the middle of November already! Where has all the time gone? and

b) I must have been on tour and doing stuff much more often this year than last, since I have quite a few less posts for 2010, and I guess I won't be making about 40 more posts until December 31.

In fact, I'm very sure about that, since I am going to take a few days off the blog. Again. I'll be off the blog (and probably off the internet too) until next week Thursday, when normal life should have reasserted itself after our wedding.

4 comments:

Harma said...

Congratulations on getting married.

Cathy Raymond said...

You're getting married? How wonderful. Congratulations!

Roeland Paardekooper said...

Congrats from Holland - a good reason to not Blog!

iðunn said...

From Ultima Thule:

Bestu hamingjuóskir með brúðkaupið

Congratulations on your wedding! May happiness be with you for a long time...

Iðunn